to experience the full functionality of mail.com.
March 26, 2020
1. “The Boy from the Woods” by Harlan Coben (Grand Central Publishing) 2. “Little Fires Everywhere” by Celeste Ng (Penguin) 3
March 23, 2020
Amid virus, humble toilet paper is suddenly a hot commodity
There's no denying Tissue Plus is on a roll. As luck would have it, the company launched production of toilet paper a couple ...
March 22, 2020
Target apologizes for selling face masks amid shortage
Target Corp. apologized Saturday for selling face masks in Seattle stores while hospitals face a dire shortage amid a growing ...
March 19, 2020
1. “Untamed” by Glennon doyle (Dial) 2. “The Mirror & the Light” by Hilary Mantel (Henry Holt & Co.) 3. “Journey of the ...
March 19, 2020
Manufacturers shutter plants, travel halted as virus spreads
The number of confirmed cases of the new coronavirus worldwide surpassed 200,000 for the first time Wednesday and the damage ...
March 17, 2020
Retail sales fall 0.5% in February, biggest drop since 2018
Retail sales fell 0.5% in February, the largest drop in more than a year, indicating that the consumer sector was slowing ...
March 12, 2020
1. “House of Earth and Blood” by Sarah J. Maas (Bloomsbury) 2. “Long Range” by C.J. Box (G.P. Putnam's Sons) 3. “Chain of ...
March 10, 2020
Louisiana couple accused of stealing $1,000 worth of beer
A Louisiana couple accused of swiping more than $1,000 worth of beer from the shelves of Target stores was arrested on theft ...
March 05, 2020
1. “The Splendid and the Vile” by Erik Larson ( Crown) 2. “Blindside" by James Patterson and James O. Born (Little, Brown) 3.
March 03, 2020
Target offers solid profit outlook despite virus uncertainty
Target Corp. offered a solid annual profit outlook on Tuesday and said that it hasn't seen anything related to the spreading ...
February 27, 2020
1. “The Mamba Mentality” by Kobe Bryant (MCD) 2. “Chasing Cassandra” by Lisa Kleypas (Avon) 3. “One Minute Out” by Mark ...
February 19, 2020
Bed Bath & Beyond rises as retailer unveils turnaround plan
Shares of Bed Bath & Beyond moved sharply higher at the opening bell Wednesday after executives rolled out a raft of ...
February 18, 2020
A rare miss for Walmart to end the year
Walmart reported disappointing fourth-quarter profits and sales after a sluggish and shortened holiday shopping season.
February 14, 2020
US retail sales up a modest 0.3% in January
U.S. retail sales rose a modest 0.3% in January, a slight improvement over December, as unseasonably warm weather boosted ...
February 13, 2020
1. “Golden in Death” by J.D. Robb (St. Martin's Press) 2. “Open Book” by Jessica Simpson (Dey Street) 3. “Crooked River” by ...
February 11, 2020
More US firms are boosting faith-based support for employees
It has become standard practice for U.S. corporations to assure employees of support regardless of their race, gender or ...
February 10, 2020
Schick owner retreats from $1.37B buyout of Harry's
The company that owns Schick has terminated its attempt to buy the upstart shaving company Harry’s for $1.37 billion, just ...
February 06, 2020
USA TODAY BEST-SELLERS
1. “American Dirt” by Jeanine Cummins (Flatiron Books) 2. “Vendetta Road” by Christine Feehan (Berkely) 3. “Profiles in ...
February 04, 2020
FTC sues to block Harry's sale to Schick owner Edgewell
Federal antitrust regulators say a proposed merger that would combine old-school shaving company Schick with upstart Harry's ...
January 30, 2020
USA TODAY BEST-SELLERS
1. “A Very Stable Genius” by Philip Rucker and Carol Leonnig (Penguin) 2. “American Dirt” by Jeanine Cummins (Flatiron Books) ...
In order to enable essential services and functionality on our site and to collect data on how visitors interact with our site, products and services we use tools such as cookies.