Looking for a simple solution to staying connected? Introducing the iPad email app from mail.com; the easy way to access and organize your emails, wherever you are. Now you can experience the great features of mail.com from a single, easy-to-use app on your iPad. Visit the iTunes App Store and download our app for free.
Fast, secure, and convenient, the mail.com mail app for iPad makes it possible to connect with anyone, anytime. What’s more, it syncs with your Apple Watch, iPhone and iPod touch - meaning you never miss an update. So, discover the simple way to manage your emails and download the iPad email app from mail.com today.
Everything you need in one place
Tired of switching between platforms and devices just to check your email? To help you save time and access the information you need faster, mail.com pairs powerful software solutions with your favorite technology, so everything you need is in one place.
- This is thanks to our Mail Collector feature which allows you to redirect your emails to a single, unified mail.com account.
- You can then customize your inbox for increased convenience, meaning you never lose track of your important information.
- The mail.com iPad email app then syncs with your other Apple devices, such as your iPod touch or iPhone, eliminating the need to switch back and forth between devices.
And that’s just the start. Backing all this up is a host of added features such as powerful security and PIN access that keep your private information safe.
Features of the mail.com app for iPad
When you choose the email app for iPad, you can expect many of the great features found on our website, plus a few extras that make the mail.com app stand out from all the other iPad email apps. Features of the mail.com iPad app:
- Access to your emails on the move
- Sync your devices for added convenience
- Mail Collector to consolidate your email accounts
- Powerful security including PIN access
- Easy setup with no installation required
- Completely free!
In addition, the mail.com iPad email app is packed with tools and options that enrich your mobile emailing experience even further. Start by personalizing the way your app appears with one of the color schemes or images - any option will look great on the large iPad screen. You can also update your email signature and display name, which precedes your email address, all in the app’s speedy, intuitive interface, as well as selecting the sender address you would like to assign to each email.
Customize your mobile email experience with our iPad email app - designed to help you get the best out of your mail.com account.
Access and management settings
Once you’ve settled on a visual layout, you can decide upon your iPad email app access and management settings - these are changeable at any time.
- Activating push notifications allows you to receive emails on your device’s screen without necessarily having to keep the mail.com iPad app open. This function additionally helps support the battery life of your iPad.
- The email app is also flexible enough for you to adjust the screen view: choose between 2-5 preview lines according to your preference when it comes to receiving emails, and enable full screen mode to take advantage of the larger iPad screen compared to your smartphone or iPod Touch.
- This affords you a more comfortable viewing experience, by omitting either, or both, of the top or bottom elements when you reply to an email.
- It’s also a breeze to keep an eye on your File Storage usage with our iPad email app. The settings menu provides you with an up-to-the-minute reading of your 2GB storage limit, so you can keep tabs on your File Storage space at any moment, at any time.
- On top of this you can enable the automatic backup of your images and other files - allowing you to store any pictures you take on your iPad instantly in the File Storage. The same applies to all files kept on your iPad - as with all other optional settings of our iPad email app, this can be deactivated at any time.
In addition to these custom options, you can create and delete email storage folders directly in the iPad email app. This further enhances your personal email system because the app automatically syncs with all your other devices - meaning you only ever have to organize your folders once, and on one device.
Get started with our email iPad app
It’s easy to start enjoying the benefits of the mail.com email iPad app.
- Simply go to the official iTunes App Store and download the latest version.
- All you have to do is click the download link, enter your information and follow the instructions.
- You’ll need iOS 8.0 or later - the rest is straightforward. What’s more, it’s completely free to do so.
We also offer a free android email app. If you have any questions or queries about your download or any other services from mail.com, you can user the mail.com support tab to contact our experienced team of experts.
Get your new email account here! It's free