How to create email account?
Follow the steps below to create email account at mail.com for free:
- Click on the Free Sign Up Button
- Enter all mandatory fields (First Name, Last Name, Gender, etc.)
- Type in your desired Email Address out of our huge selection of 200 available domains (e.g. biker.com, accountant.com, chef.net, etc.)
- Choose a secure Password (at least 8 characters, mixing letters, numbers, lower and upper case, and using special characters)
- Select your Security Question, type in your Answer
- Verify your registration by typing the numbers in the captcha picture
- Click the "Accept" - Button underneath
That's it! You're done.
Enjoy your new email account immediately on any device of your choice!
Create email account and enjoy the benefits of mail.com
Looking for a new email account which offers powerful spam and virus protection? Do you need features to organize your time and manage emails and files easily? Your mail.com free email account is waiting for you. Benefit from great tools and features to keep your work safe and become more efficient. To create email account you will only need a few minutes and it's easier than ever.
When you are about to create free email account at mail.com there are few things worth considering.
- First of all, before you create email account think of your username. Will you use your email as private or professionally? Make sure your username defines your purpose.
- Next thing is the domain you are going to use. mail.com lets you choose from over 200 domains! Running a business? You can choose: consultant.com, engineer.com and many more for example. What is your hobby? Make sure to say it loud for example with: artlover.com or bikerider.com. Surely, mail.com’s wide choice of domains will meet your needs.
- And of course the password. Keep your email account safe and remember that the length of a password determines its security strength as the time required to crack longer passwords increases exponentially. Therefore, your password should consist of at least 8 characters and contain both capital and lower case lettering, as well as numbers and special characters (e.g., "!", "&", "-".). We recommend you change your password from time to time in order to increase the security. Do not choose a password that is easy to guess, e.g. personal data such as: your initials, your date of birth, or the name of a family member or a pet.
What comes with your mail.com free email account?
An email account at mail.com allows you to take advantage of many great tools and features, entirely for free:
Get your new email account here! It's free