Get the mail.com email service in the palm of your hand; with the iPhone mail app by mail.com you can take your email with you, wherever you are. So, stay connected, share experiences, and enjoy email done right with the mail.com email app for iPhone - packed with smart, time-saving features and handy tools designed to streamline your communication. Head to the iTunes Apps Store and get our free iPhone App.
Change the way you communicate
It doesn’t matter whether you’re at work, in transit, or relaxing on holiday - having fast, easy access to your emails is a must. That’s where the mail.com email app for iPhone comes in.
Our intuitive, user-friendly platform ensures that you never have to worry about connecting with your friends, family or colleagues. In fact, you can change the way you communicate on a daily basis by using the mail.com iPhone app in conjunction with the many great features of mail.com.
After you’ve downloaded the app, you’ll gain access to many of the features that make mail.com one of the most popular email services available. This includes 50MB attachments and the powerful Mail Collector feature. The only difference: now it’s at your fingertips. What’s more, because we understand that privacy is important to our customers, our iPhone email service is as secure as it is convenient. When you choose mail.com, powerful spam filters and advanced encryption security technology come as standard - ensuring your privacy is always protected.
Features of the mail.com iPhone email application
When you download the mail.com iPhone mail app, you can enjoy many of the great features and services found within the web browser version! This includes:
- Choose from more than 200 domain names
- Full mobile access to your mail.com account
- Read and reply to emails from your iPhone
- Easy access and the option to sync with your existing iPhone contacts
- Mail Collector feature to redirect emails from multiple accounts
- Instant access to your inbox for document recall
- No setup or installation necessary—simply enter your details
- High security including PIN protection to keep your personal information safe
- Completely free of charge!
Additionally, the mail.com iPhone app features a number of tools and settings to help you enjoy a truly professional email experience from your device. Here, you can change the appearance of your mail.com app by using one of our many color schemes or images. You can also change your display name, the name that will appear before your email address, plus your email signature directly within the app. Finally, you can select which sender address to include on each email for even greater customization of your communication.
Access and management options
Once you are happy with the appearance of your account and email, you can begin setting the access and management options.
- Enable push notifications within the mail.com iPhone app to receive messages directly on your device screen without the necessity of having the app open.
- Additionally, change the amount of preview lines displayed from 2-5 in order to enjoy a quick glance at your incoming mail.
- Full screen mode allows you to enjoy a more comprehensive overview of your email account, giving you the option of hiding the top, the bottom or both elements when replying to your email.
- Additionally, you can also add and remove email storage folders to further organize your communications and manage them according to your own system.
Access and management of your File Storage is also simple with the mail.com iPhone email app.
- You can easily view how much of your 2GB storage you are currently using thanks to the visual representation within the settings menu.
- Automatic backup of your photos and files can also be selected, allowing you to save any photos taken with your iPhone camera directly in the File Storage. The same is true for any files stored on your iPhone, and changing your automatic update can be done with just one click.
Getting started with iPhone email in 3 steps
The mail.com app requires iOS 8.0 or later and is compatible with the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch (and of course the mail.com email app is also available for Android users as well.) Getting started with the mail.com iPhone mail app couldn’t be more straightforward.
- To download the app, simply go to the official iTunes App Store.
- From here, all you have to do is enter your information and click download. It’s completely free and there’s no waiting time required.
- Once you’ve done that, you’re ready to start enjoying the range of services available through the mail.com iPhone mail app.
Plus, if you have any questions or queries, you can click on the mail.com support tab for more information or to provide feedback on the functionality of the app. So, download the mail.com iPhone mail app and transform the way you communicate today.
Get your new email account here! It's free