Securing a professional email address is key to presenting your business concerns in the right light. From customers and clients to suppliers and shops, choosing a professional email can mean the difference between success and failure. Discover your options with mail.com and give your business the exposure it deserves.
The importance of professional email addresses
As the online world continues to grow and the amount of time we spend using the Internet increases, it is clear that professional email addresses are an integral part of the way we do business. In fact, instilling trust in your customers and building relationships with your partners is among the most critical aspects of any eCommerce concern. Thankfully, mail.com gives you the tools and resources you need to create a truly professional web presence from the ground up, by providing professional email address domains that form the core of your communications.
- Professional email addresses are, first and foremost, a gateway for anyone who wishes to contact you. This means that any sales, jobs, queries or solicitations are highly dependent on the initial experience of those attempting to make contact.
- For this reason, it is important that your email doesn’t portray an unprofessional image and remains both memorable and pertinent to your area of business.
- Additionally, your email address and domain combination should aim to promote a sense of authority in order to develop confidence in your brand, company or organization.
Learning how to create a professional email with mail.com couldn’t be easier - and with more than 200 domain names from which to choose, you are sure to find the ideal fit for your business or industry.
All you need to do is enter your contact details and select your chosen email address. We’ll check its availability and display your account details on the next page after confirmation. You can even print out these details for future reference. Ensure you make the right first impression with professional email names from mail.com.
Business email domains
Whatever your area of expertise, your industry or sector, mail.com has the ideal email domain for you and your business.
- From @archaeologist.com to @accountant.com, from @hairdresser.net to @graduate.org, whatever message you want to send your customer, clients and other contacts, you can do it better when you create a professional email account with mail.com.
- Whether you are a @tvstar.com or a @techie.com, you’ll find professional email domains that help foster a greater sense of trust and that speak to your skills, experience and knowledge.
Geographic email domains
Explore our geographically linked domain names that indicate to your customers exactly where you are based.
- Why not provide a common link with your colleagues across continents with @europe.com and @asia.com.
- Alternatively, city based email domains bring an extra element of locality to your communications, these include @nycmail.com and @torontomail.com amongst others.
- Locally linked email domains can further help your professional image by giving your customers and clients the reassurance of a physical presence that complements your online business or trade.
These specific email domains are underpinned by our most popular domain names which are useful for a wide variety of purposes. These practical and versatile domain names include @email.com, @writeme.com and @iname.com amongst many others. This type of email domain makes a great base for you to build upon, and mail.com allows you to combine these with a total of 10 additional emails that you can tailor to specific applications.
Most popular domains
Enjoy better communications through mail.com’s best professional email addresses. These are our most popular domains:
Even more professional features
Learning how to make a professional email address is just the start and once you have set up your mail.com account you can begin to take advantage of the professional email features offered to all our customers.
In fact, mail.com’s easy to use interface increases efficiency and makes managing your communications simple and straightforward. What’s more, our intuitive address book and powerful organizer will help you to manage your contact details and any appointments you wish to make - the ideal way to stay on top of both your personal and professional life. Online File Storage also comes as standard, allowing you to keep your important documents, photos and any other data easily to hand.
Once you’ve chosen the ideal domain name and suitable email address, you will find further professional tools to help you enjoy better communications in your work. Unlimited email storage, mobile access, email support and our Mail Collector feature come as standard in all mail.com packages.
Premium business email accounts
What’s the difference between mail.com and mail.com Premium? If you’re looking for a business mail account, there are several great reasons to go Premium with mail.com hosting.
- First, our integrated POP3 and IMAP service means you can use the email client of your choice - allowing you to link accounts and streamline communications.
- In addition to this, the Premium service is also 100% ad-free, so you can take full advantage of the intuitive, minimalist interface.
- Finally, all of our Premium customers gain access to full telephone support.
If you have a question or query that needs answering, our team of dedicated experts is there to help. All this means one thing: You spend less time problem solving, and more time building your business.
Get your new email account here! It's free