Why set up an email address with mail.com?
There are loads of good reasons to set up an email address with mail.com. But if we had to pick one, it would be usability. mail.com has been designed to be both functional and easy-to-use, while still providing a powerful service that’s ideal for personal and professional use. This is all thanks to a host of clever tools and smart features that make mail.com go the extra mile. Such as the Mail Collector that allows you to redirect all your email to a single interface, and the Organizer that syncs your online calendars into one easy-to-view platform. Meaning you can find what you want when you want it. What could be better than that? So set up a new email address with mail.com today and experience email done right!
How to set up an email address with mail.com
In addition to our feature-packed service, we’ve also made it super easy to set up an email address with mail.com. All you have to do is follow these easy steps, and you’ll gain instant access to the mail.com service.
- Start by clicking on the Free Sign Up button. You can find this on the homepage.
- Next, enter your details such as name, gender, and location.
- Choose your email address.
- Select your domain name from over 200 different options such as dr.com, workmail.com or usa.com.
- Enter your password. For extra security, we recommend at least one capital letter, one number, and one special character (e.g. ! or ?). If you’re not sure whether your password is secure enough, the strength bar above will let you know
- Pick a security question. This has to be something that only you know!
- Prove you’re a human by completing the captcha.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and click Accept.
And you’re done! Once you’ve set up an email address with mail.com, all that’s left to do is enjoy the great service that mail.com provide. But best of all, it’s completely free! So go ahead, sign up today—we look forward to meeting you.
Get your new email account here! It's free